Tuesday 1 November 2005

Apple Sells 1 Million Videos in Seven Days

Apple Sells 1 Million Videos in Under 20 Days: "Re:Christopher Walken Effect
(Score:5, Interesting)
by Frogbeater (216054) Alter Relationship on Monday October 31, @03:16PM (#13918146)
(http://frogbeater.com/)
I noticed that too. Particularly because I worked on that video.
I was the dolly grip, which means every shot in that video in which the camera was moving (except the one where he gets on the escalator) is me moving the camera (dare I say, dancing with Mr. Walken?)

No royalties for me.

But the iTunes store has validated that video as one of the greatest of all time.

Here [frogbeater.com] are some behind the scenes shots if anyone is interested.
That would be me, standing behind the camera."
--------


========================


Fighting against public knowledge
(Score:5, Interesting)
by saskboy (600063) Alter Relationship on Monday October 31, @12:13PM (#13916615)
(http://www.abandonedstuff.com/ | Last Journal: Friday October 28, @07:52PM)
I wonder how big China will have to get before they realize that it's hopeless to control information. I guess the people in power figure that as long as they maintain tight control for enough generations, the lack of information will just feel commonplace to the Chinese people. I don't think human biology will allow for that apathy about the world though. Although I could be wrong [ie. growing US apathy about non-domestic issues].
--
*Space age Foil Hats for kitty* [sasktelwebsite.net]

-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home